Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/29/12 - Blacks

Paddled today around 6:45am.  Waves were pretty small with waist high sets that were breaking pretty weak. Only a few guys out and started at North Peak and ending up chasing the sets down to past the canyon where there was two guys out.  Winds were blowing steadily offshore upon arrival and it was pretty chilly out.  After about 45minutes in the water my hands got so cold that I lost control of my pinky finger and couldn't hold it together with the rest of my fingers when paddling which is a strange sensation.  A bunch of dolphins in the water today and were really relaxed just bobbing around.  Also saw a huge seal in the line up the size of a sea lion that popped up right next to me and just stared at me and dissappeared as I paddled towards it.  Stange enough the TP buoy was showing 2.2 - 2.7ft at 283 degrees at 15.7sec intervals. 

No comments: