Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 - Dominical CR

After waking from a 10 hour sleep and having breakfast this morning I walked north to Dominical which is about a mile from the hotel. I surfed the south main peak for about 4 hours and waves were 2-4 ft with a slight bump on them. The tides are crazy down here with 10ft swings and with tomorrow being a new moon its a large one. Surfed solo for about 2 hours until some guy and his girl from Israel joined me. Tried surfing with a trucker hat which proved to be challenging but was super nice with that sun. Since the tide had come up so high it was challenging to walk back on the rocks. I was so thirsty on the way back I had to crack a coconut on the rocks which is always refreshing. I love the fact that you could survive on the land here if you had to. Once we had lunch we hit a super nice little waterfall close to the hotel that had a little swimming hole and a rope swing. We had the spot all to ourselves until we left which was awesome.

No comments: